Thursday, May 24, 2018

resources


Thursday, May 24, 2018 (12:56 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You.

Thank You for sleep. And unexpected awakeness [wakefulness]. Mm, yes. Father, thank You for words that are somewhat accepted. But not necessarily.

Thank You for songs that just seem to randomly start singing themselves out of nowhere. ♪All Things Bright and Beautiful, All creatures great and small, And all things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all♪

Mm, yes Father. Thank You for the resources with which we find things we seek. Definitions to words that may or may not actually exist. Songs that only have a line or two in memory.

Oh most dear and Holy God, thank You that as I look to Your Word in relation to the song above, I am reminded that when You ‘looked over all that You had made, You saw that it was excellent in every way’ (Genesis 1:31).

We are created in Your image. “Excellent in every way.”

Thank You Father for the way that one thought leads to another. Thank You that reading one area of Your Word opens up to reading another.

Turning to Acts 2, verses 41-47 tell of needs being taken care of when Your believers met together. Thank You Father.

Speaking of needs being taken care, I look to You now Father asking for more sleep. I Love You. I long to serve You. And I seek more rest to strengthen and empower me.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(252 words ~ 1:49 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment