Sunday, May 6, 2018

"He's my God"


Sunday, May 6, 2018 (7:57 a.m.)
Blessed Lord God,

Thank You for the fun of being awake at 5:06 on 5/06. Yes. Smile! It’s the little things that seem to cause the biggest smiles for me.

Thank You Father for the smiles You never cease to provide. I love the way The Message puts it. Psalm 43:5, “Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God - soon I’ll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He’s my God.”

Yes! You are my God. You put smiles on my face. Yes. You just did again.

The comment in The Life Recovery Bible, “43:1-5 As we work through the recovery process… we must look to God, our only dependable source of strength and encouragement. As we turn our life over to Him and seek His wisdom and strength, we will find the help we need. We must learn, as the psalmist did, to find strength by reading God’s Word and allowing Him to restore our joy. As our relationship with God grows stronger, we will discover the means for reconciling our broken relationships.”

Strength by reading Your Word. Allowing You to restore our joy. You provide our every need. Thank You Father!

“O my soul, why be so gloomy and discouraged? Trust in God! I shall again praise Him for His wondrous help; He will make me smile again, for He is my God!The Living Bible.

Yes. You are my God! I am so grateful. Thank You Father for every smile You bring to my heart, my soul, my mind and my countenance. Use me this day. Exactly as You wish. I love You. I thank You. Amen.

(300 words ~ 9:42 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment