Thursday, May 17, 2018

learning to trust God in change


Thursday, May 17, 2018 (6:33 a.m.)
Awesome God,

Thank You. Thank You for change. And trust. And learning. And learning to like change. And learning to trust change. Yes Holy God, thank You that because of our relationship with You we get to learn to trust change.

I noticed it last night in a longer than average car ride home. I was aware of my muscles tightening. I remembered to change my breathing. More deeply in through my nose. Counting slowly. And releasing through my mouth. 

(7:03 a.m.)

Doing some more reading and realizing that it is YOU we are to trust. Always. During change. Or when things stay the same. Thank You Father.

Reading Your Word and breathing in deeply, I look to You asking that You would continue Your teaching in me. I love learning to recognize when I am feeling afraid and trusting You to calm my spirit.

It truly is an adventure I am learning to relish. Relax and be amused. Rejoice. Always. (Philippians 4:4). Yes Father, thank You for changing me. My heart. My soul. My mind. And my strength. All changes that lead me back to trusting, hoping and rejoicing in You.

Thank You Father. I love You. Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. In change and all. Amen.
(223 words ~ 8:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment