Thursday, April 30, 2015

Revelation 3:19 ~ 3/27/15

Friday, March 27, 2015 (7:00 a.m.)
Ruby Princess - Balcony
Northbound to Los Angeles, CA
Daddy God,

I keep choosing badly. Be glad? Or mad. Guess what I continue to pick. Why? What is so seemingly difficult that I would rather scowl than smile. Repeatedly. I don't get it. I really just don't get it!

I'm here asking for Your help. Truly. Sincerely. I don't want to continue in this vein. The tiniest perceived slight is blown completely out of proportion. Talk about overreacting!

Where's the peace? The patience? The gratitude that usually comes so readily and naturally? Not here, that's for sure. Did I forget to pack You? I don't think so. Your attributes are anything but easily recognizable in my attitudes and actions. Forgive me. I honestly don't know how to proceed.

“Be earnest and repent” (Revelation 3:19).

No comments:

Post a Comment