Thursday, April 30, 2015

God my Rock!

Thursday, April 30, 2015 (6:38 a.m.)
God, my Rock,

Thank You. I woke up humming just earlier. Unable to remember the words to what I knew my heart was singing, it was an easy find once I recalled having sung it on Sunday morning.

God my Rock Mm, thank You. Thank You that I get to just sit here contemplating Your goodness. The magnitude of all You are and what that means to each of us when we trust in You.

Thank You that as I sing the phrases available to me, I also get to crosscheck them with Your Word. Much is said in the Bible about You being our Rock (Deuteronomy 32:4; 2 Samuel 22:3; Psalm 62:2, 6). Your faithfulness to never fail us (Lamentations 3:22). You being the strength of our hearts (Psalm 73:26). The joy of our lives (Psalm 28:7). Our song in the night (Psalm 42:8).

God, my Rock, thank You that I get to breathe in deeply and be reminded that it is You who carries me through the darkest storms and holds me in Your arms. I get to trust in You. Wow! How perfect is that?

Thank You for singing [humming] Your Truth into my heart, soul and mind so much early. Let me take it with me into the rest of the day. There is much we'd like to accomplish around here. I want to honor You by sticking to the plan laid out before me. Guide, direct, nudge... Do all You must to empower and enable me in glorifying and enjoying You forever.

I love You Blessed Father. God my Rock! Thank You for Who and All You are. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(284 words ~ 8:28 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment