Thursday, April 30, 2015

joy and laughter ~ 3/25/15

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 (8:00 a.m.)
Ruby Princess
Mazatlan, MX
Holy God,

Thank You for Your blessings to us. Thank You for every single smile and giggle. Thank You for the out and out belly laughs. As well as the much more reserved easy-going chuckles. What I'm really trying to say Dearest Dad, is thank You for loving us through joy and laughter.

Thank You for working in me to the point of trusting You. It is so very easy for me to look at circumstances and become incredibly intimidated by them. Thank You that learning to look to You instead lightens every load.

I get to read Your Word. I have ready access to Psalms and Proverbs. History. Prophecies. Lessons. Teachings. And in them, through them we have the privilege of being “filled with laughter” and 'singing for joy' (Psalm 126:2a).

You are good and faithful. You love us far beyond what we could ever deserve. I read the comment for this section of Scripture in The Life Recovery Bible and the point I again take away is, “Change never comes over night, but God promises to complete the transformation in our life when the time is right.”

I've been witness to Your changes in us. The amazing things You have done for us (126:2b) are too many to count. What I can do instead is continue to thank and praise You for the joy and laughter You bring into our lives.

We have another opportunity today to represent You. Use us as You wish. We love You. We long to serve You. And we desire to do it well. Thank You Father. We love You. Amen.
(281 words ~ 8:43 a.m.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment