Monday, April 20, 2015

God's discipling love

Monday, April 20, 2015 (7:10 a.m.)
Awesome God,

I'm here in search of direction. There are thoughts in my head of doing this or that. Going right or turning left. Making a call. Not making the call. Truly Father, I don't know my next move.

Time here with You? Or scratch it 'til later? Would later come and go without my returning? I'm cold. Should I put on something warmer? I'm telling You Father, I truly don't know my next move. But You do.

I turn to You. Look full in Your wonderful face And again am blessed with peace. Directed over in Hebrews 12:2 I read of Your disciplining love. The fact that Your discipline proves You love us (v. 6; Proverbs 3:11-12) and I breathe deeply and evenly again.

Father, I still don't know what to do next but I believe You will lead and guide me. The Life Recovery Bible tells me to, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

I'm sitting here before You wondering if I should seek medical attention about a spot that very well could be just another sign of aging. I've watched it. Wondered. Pondered. And still don't know what to do. Father, I ask You to lead me. Teach me of the things that are important. As well as all of which I truly can let go.

You are good. You are holy. You know Your very best for each of us. Guide me. Direct me in the way I should go. I want to keep my eyes on You and follow where You lead. I love You and long to serve You well. Take me to that end. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(307 words ~ 8:14 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment