Tuesday, April 7, 2015

God of hope

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 (6:54 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God of Hope,

Yes. You ARE our God of hope! Thank You. Thank You for the reminders we all need that You are truly our God of hope.

Yesterday I confessed to You my inability to hope and You blessed me with a more ordered home. Father, how I thank You for the wherewithal to stick to the job at hand. Thank You for the effortlessness with which it all began again this morning.

Father, You are good. I know that. Trust it. Believe it. Far too often I fight with You concerning my own understanding of circumstances. Thank You that here too You are good to allow me the struggle.

All these years and I'm still [even more] amazed by all I do not know. So I am here again this morning asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7-11). Father, You know my needs. You are able to meet them all. Teach me to hope as You would have me hope. In You.

Do all You must to bring me around to Your best for me. I love You. I long to serve You. Well. Powered by You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(201 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment