Monday, April 22, 2024

very present help

 Monday, April 22, 2024 (6:23 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You that You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). Our refuge and strength (Psalm 46:1a). A very present help in trouble (1b).

(6:50 a.m.)

Mm, yes. Thank You.


I get to sing. ♪Hey! Look Me Over♪ (Psalm 139:23-24) and ♪Believe For It♪ Seeking You in it all.


Father, thank You. You take what I have to offer and give me more in return. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.


You provide hope. You ♪move the immovable Break the unbreakable God, we believe God, we believe for it… From the impossible We’ll see a miracle… You said it I believe it You said it It is done… Yes, Lord God, we believe for it♪ Continue Your work in us I ask (Matthew 7:7).


Guide me in my thoughts, words and actions. I want to represent You well. Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly on Your Truth. Staying my mind on Your promises.


Use me as You alone know is best. Loving You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


Thank You Father. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.

(202 words ~ 7:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment