Sunday, April 7, 2024

first song

 Saturday, April 6, 2024 (7:40 a.m.)

Thank You God,


This morning’s first song was again ♪Love Is the Answer♪ Thank You for such a resounding Truth with which to start the day.


Following the theme comes ♪You are the love of my life [actual lyrics are: ‘my love and my life’ which are even more descriptive of You Dear Lord!] You are my inspiration Just You and me Simple and free♪


Thank You Lord that we truly are free in You. We get to know the Truth of Your love (John 8:32). Which is absolutely the answer!


Yesterday I got to practice repeatedly remembering, “My God is able.” And why is that? Because of the Truth and hope found in Your Word.


With ♪Love is the answer♪ softly singing within I turn again to Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Growth (Ephesians 3:14-21). He knew firsthand of Your “glorious, unlimited resources” empowering believers “with inner strength” through Your Spirit (v.16).


Mind blowing Truth, Father! I waken, singing of love. Thank You for leading me into Your Word. Reminding me that it’s YOUR love that is the answer. To all the woes of this world.


“Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think” (vs. 17-19).

(9:26  a.m.)


Thank You Father. For again reminding me that Your love is the answer! I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(345 words ~ 9:28 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment