Monday, April 29, 2024

Light to the darkness

 Monday, April 29, 2024 (6:12 a.m.)


♪I’m gonna sing in the middle of the storm Louder and louder You’re gonna hear my praises roar Up from the ashes hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive♪


Thank You Father. THIS is the song with which to awaken!


♪I Raise a Hallelujah In the presence of my enemies I raise a "Hallelujah!" Louder than the unbelief I raise a “Hallelujah!” My weapon is a melody I raise a “Hallelujah!” Heaven comes to fight for me♪


Father, thank You for the ability, the songs and the desire to sing them. To smile. Too stay our minds and stand firmly on Your Word of hope and promises.


♪I raise a “Hallelujah!” With everything inside of me I raise a “Hallelujah!” I will watch the darkness flee I raise a “Hallelujah!” In the middle of the mystery I raise a “Hallelujah!” Fear, you lost your hold on me♪


Yes! See the chorus from above! ♪I’m gonna sing in the middle of the storm Louder and louder, You’re going to hear my praises roar Up from the ashes hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive♪


Thank You Father. Thank You Son. Thank You Holy Spirit. ♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And Great Are You Lord


Mm, yes. Thank You. We had fun yesterday. With family and friends. Kindnesses. Concern. Joy. Laughter. Sharing. Caring. We looked for these things. And found them. Thanks Dad!

(7:26 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I am confessing fear to You right now. Fear of the unknown. Fear of failure. Fear of overwhelm. And too much information.


Thank You Father that we can bring every single fear to You. You ARE our Light in the darkness! ♪You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken And great are You, Lord It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise, we pour out our praise  It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise to You only♪


Yes! ♪I’m gonna sing in the middle of the storm! Louder and louder You’re gonna hear my praises roar Up from the ashes hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive♪


Yes, yes, yes, Father! It is in YOU I place my trust. Ephesians 3:20. The Message. “God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, His Spirit deeply and gently within us.”


Yes. Yes. Yes! This I pray. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). That You will do in, with, by, through and for us all that we are completely unable to manage on our own.


We love You God. We need, trust and want You. Use us exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(501 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment