Friday, April 5, 2024

spontaneous

 Tuesday, April 2, 2024 (6:42 a.m.)

Garden Grove, CA

Holy God ~


Thank You! Praise You.


There have been giggles and laughter. Playfulness. Surprises. Fireworks. And so much JOY. Thank You Father. The best word I can think to describe all the delight is spontaneous. Unexpected. Far beyond all plans.


Yes Lord. This dearly loved grandpa put so much time and energy into planning this indoor waterpark Spring Break ‘EGGstravaganza’ for these two growing boys.


Blessed God, “thank You” is not enough in expressing my exploding heart to You. Remember that fear I confessed to You late the other night? The one about me not being enough or able to pull off these days away. Thank You for hearing me and doing what only You can.


There’s a true spirit of adventure. Serendipitous if You will. Absolutely “right place/right time.” A chance encounter. Waiting for food led to blowing bubbles, squirting water and playing safely in a wave pool with two young boys from London. Hugs with their mum abounded as did the smiles on all of our faces.


Thank You for the JOY we are experiencing Lord!

(8:23 a.m.)


Yes Father! The more I reflect on the JOY we encountered yesterday, the evermore aware of our dependence on You I become. NONE of this current time away together would be possible without much planning and well thought out execution by those in charge (e.g. grandfather and parents).


My part in all of this? Confess to You my fear of inadequacy and embrace the opportunities You alone provide us. Games these nearing teen and tween adolescents once played as very young ones are freely revisited. And my entire being is blessed! Thank You. Praise You. Use us. Amen.

(297 words ~ 8:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment