Tuesday, April 23, 2024

search and change

 Tuesday, April 23, 2024 (5:58 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. Singing [and smiling] has already begun. ♪Search Change My Heart, O God Make it ever true Change my heart, O God, May I be like You♪


Psalm 139:23-24, 51:10.

(6:52 a.m.)


Sitting with You Lord is an absolute gift. To my heart. My soul. My mind. And my strength. Thank You Father.


As I stay my mind on Your Word, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to keep teaching me to stand on it. Thank You for continuously reminding me to turn to You. Your goodness. Your grace. Your greatness. And Your glory (Psalm 145:5-8). Yes Father. Thank You.


You keep me calm. ♪You Make Me Brave♪ I need You. I trust, want and love You.


(7:33 a.m.)


The Message for Psalm 51:10. Starting at verse 7. Following through to 15.


“Soak me in your laundry and I’ll come out clean, scrub me and I’ll have a snow-white life. Tune me in to foot-tapping songs, set these once-broken bones to dancing. Don’t look too close for blemishes, give me a clean bill of health. God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life. Don’t throw me out with the trash, or fail to create holiness in me. Bring me back from gray exile, put a fresh wind in my sails! Give me a job teaching rebels Your ways so the lost can find their way home. Commute my death sentence, God, my salvation God, and I’ll sing anthems to Your life-giving ways. Unbutton my lips, dear God; I’ll let loose with Your praise.” 


Such Truth. Such wisdom. Encouragement. Power. Yes! Search and change my heart Oh God and I’ll let loose with Your praise. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(310 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment