Wednesday, April 17, 2024

♪10,000 Reasons♪

 Wednesday, April 17, 2024 (5:34 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! I have tears. Tons of emotion. Thank You Father.


I didn’t expect it at all. Barely even recognized it was there. Waking to the softest singing in my mind. Notes. A tune. And finally, recognition.


♪There’s a new day dawning… 10,000 Reasons♪ Mm, yes Blessed God! ♪10,000 reasons for my heart to find♪


“Deer in the headlights” has described my approach recently. As well as an ostrich. “Sticking its head in the sand.”


There are so many things going on that I don’t want to see. Or think about. ESPECIALLY in the late night hours.


Thank You for reminding me last night that “Jesus” is where I want my focus. Once remembered, I countered every scary thought with the true name above all names.


You did this for me Lord. As well as providing me a lullaby to beat all others. ♪All night, all day Angles Watching Over Me, my Lord All night, all day Angels watching over me♪


I honestly thought sleep would never come. And the next thing I knew? I was waking to ♪a new day dawning♪ Oh look! More of Your Truth sings out as the lyrics continue.


♪It’s time to sing Your song again Whatever may pass And whatever lies before me Let me be singing When the evening comes♪ Yes!


And here I get to move over to Psalm 34. Believing, trusting, depending and standing firmly on Your Holy Word.


♪You’re rich in love And You’re slow to anger Your name is great And Your heart is kind For all Your goodness I will keep on singing Ten thousand reasons For my heart to find♪


Yes Dearest Lord. Keep my focus on You I ask (Matthew 7:7). Doing all for [with, in, through and by] me that I cannot possibly do myself.


I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(326 words ~ 6:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment