Monday, April 1, 2024

fearing not

 Monday, April 1, 2024 (5:37 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! Sometime during the wakeful night I confessed fear to You, smiled immediately and went right to sleep. Thank You for the comfort I received from being honest with You.


Thank You that we are always able to turn to You and Your Word of Truth and promises. Thank You that in every single situation we encounter we have the choice of fully esteeming and revering You while not being afraid.

(6:41 a.m.)


Singing is happening in my soul. ♪I will trust, I will trust, I will Trust In You♪ And I do Lord.


Reading in Your Word, my heart quickens with hope and leads to more singing. ♪Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down♪ (Psalm 95:6-7). Father, thank You that our hope truly is in You!


Use me today, exactly as You alone know is best. I want very much to trust in You and not be afraid (Isaiah 41:10). Standing firmly while staying my mind on all You are. Good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8).


Continue Your work in teaching me all You know I need. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(200 words ~ 7:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment