Monday, April 15, 2024

faces of gladness

 Monday, April 15, 2024 (7:18 a.m.)


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You… Infinite thanks to You Blessed God. 


Not that I’m “feeling” it. Or even want to. All because we are called repeatedly to give thanks in all things (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Here again I say, “Thank You Lord.” Truly.


Yes! It’s in turning to You with ♪thanksgiving in our hearts♪ (Psalm 100:4a) that we are able to genuinely ♪rejoice for He has made me glad♪ (Psalm 118:24b).


You HAVE made me glad Dear Lord! Even while my face doesn’t necessarily reflect gladness. My heart, my soul, my mind are intentional in viewing circumstances through Your goodness. Your grace. Your kindness. Your presence.


Underlying it all, Your joy bubbles to the surface. Thank You Father.


“Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces” (Psalm 34:5). Make that so in me Dear God.


Yes Lord. Turning to You under the weight of all that does not seem “right” in my little corner of this world I stand firmly and stay my mind on the hope we find in Your Word of Truth and promises.


“You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever” (Psalm 16:11).


I trust You blessed God. I love, need and want You. Do all that only You are able. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(252 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment