Friday, April 19, 2024

pluperfect

 Thursday, April 18, 2024 (6:06 a.m.)


Pluperfect. Another new to me word. Seemingly describing You. More than perfect.


Thank You Father. Everyday You provide something for me to consider. A reason to smile. Sing. Stand firm. And stay my mind on You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.

(7:06 a.m.)

Thank You Lord. Yes, thank You!


We have so many reasons to sing Your praises. The intense beauty of that sky outside being one of them. A decision to not give up on a scheduled meeting last night beset with technical difficulties. The willingness to freely share words I had written previously.


Yes. You provide us so much. Thank You. 

(7:40 a.m.)


I want to ramble with You Lord. The beauty of the sky keeps calling to me. As does the reminder of having worn the wrong glasses yesterday and not realizing the mistake until I saw them in the mirror. The laughter bubbling out as I considered my error.


No comments:

Post a Comment