Thursday, April 25, 2024

continuously

 Thursday, April 25, 2024 (6:07 a.m.)

Holy God,


THANK YOU! You alone are good (Matthew 12:35, Psalm 14:3). Thank You that You are.


Thank You that You remind me continuously of Your presence. Your grace. Your glory. And greatness (Psalm 145:5-8). 


It’s when we place our focus on You, Your Truth, Your promises that we practice trust. Thank You Lord.


It’s in You we find our hope (Romans 15:13). Yes! ♪All of my hope is in You My Life Is In You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You I will praise You with all of my life I will praise You with all of my strength With all of my life With all of my strength All of my hope is in You♪


I’ve been collecting phrases recently. “Be prepared, not scared.” Liz Curtis Higgs offers me another. “He gave us His Son, His Spirit, and His Word. Friends, we are good to go.”


I want to continuously stay my mind and stand firmly on Your Word. “Be(ing) alert and aware, not afraid.” Yes. You tell us repeatedly “Fear not.” 


Lord God, I want to practice being strong and of good courage (Joshua 1:9a). Not afraid or discouraged (9b). For You are with me wherever I go (9c).


“Jesus looked at them [His disciples] intently and said, ‘Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God’” (Mark 10:27. See also Ephesians 3:20). Thank You that I get to continuously practice trusting and believing that all You say is true.


Work in, with, by, through and for me that I will love as You would have me love. You. Others. Myself. Wholeheartedly. Soulfully. Mindfully. ♪With all of my strength…♪ (Mark 12:30-31).


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(320 words ~ 7:37 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment