Sunday, April 28, 2024

proof positive

 Sunday, April 28, 2024 (5:30 a.m.)


You did it again. Thank You Father. Proved positively that joy does indeed come in the morning (Psalm 30:5).


Having spent much of the night humming, considering and clinging to the Truth of Psalty the Singing Songbook’s ♪Cares Chorus♪ I was delighted to recognize upon my waking, the song had changed to ♪Raise a Hallelujah♪ That was Your work Dearest God. Thank You.


From casting cares (1 Peter 5:7) to hearing my praises roar (Revelation 19:6). This hope and faith and trust is all You Lord and I am supremely grateful. Thank You for the multitude of ways you remind me what a ♪Good, Good Father♪ You truly are.


We are called to trust in You with all our hearts (Proverbs 3:5a). Leaning not on our own understanding (5b). In all our ways acknowledging You and You will direct our paths (6). Thank You Dearest God.


For every “if only” and “what if” my mind conjures I get to stay my mind and stand firmly on Your Word instead. 1 Peter 5:7. “Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you.” Yes! I get to choose my thoughts.


Philippians 4:8. “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”


Yes! I am to “keep putting into practice all we’ve learned and received… Then the God of peace will be with us” (v. 9).


Our time together just keeps getting better. And deeper!


The Message. “Summing it all up, friends I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things that are true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious - the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me [Paul], what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into His most excellent harmonies” (Philippians 4:8-9).


Like being able to ♪sing in the middle of the storm Louder and louder hear(ing) my praises roar Up from the ashes hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive♪ Thank You Father.


Here I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to do all You must in enabling me to live Paul's words. “Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember the Lord is coming soon. Don’t worry about ANYthing; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done [like changing my song ♪in the middle of the storm Louder and louder, You’re gonna hear my praises roar♪]. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).


Lord, Illustrated Bible Handbook has these verses under “Chapter 4. Joy in the Lord A Plea for Perspective; 4:2-9. Paul speaks of joys that are found through relationship with the Lord (4). In Christ we have release from anxiety, for we can express every need to God and experience peace…” Continue Your work in reminding me of Your presence. In every single aspect of our day.


I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Do all You must that I will truly glorify and enJOY You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(603 words ~ 7:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment