Sunday, April 7, 2024

singing with joy

 Sunday, April 7, 2024 (6:15 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your goodness. Your grace. And Your glorious greatness (Psalm145:5-8).


Thank You for reminding me to ♪enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart♪ And to enter Your courts with praise (Psalm 100:4). This IS the day that You have made. I WILL rejoice for You have made me glad (Psalm 118:24).


Thank You God that we are called to “Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before Him, singing with joy” (Psalm 100:2). Yes Lord. You teach us to worship and adore You. Rejoice. Be glad. Thank. Praise.


We have plans of travel and fun today (Proverbs 19:21a). I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to align them with Yours for us (Proverbs 19:21b).  


Yes Lord. “Thy will be done” (Matthew 6:10b). Thank You for turning my focus to You. Your will. Your way.


Use us as You know is best. Glorifying and enjoying You. Yes. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(176 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment