Saturday, April 27, 2024

every day

 Saturday, April 27, 2024 (5:40 a.m.)


♪Every Day With You, Lord Is sweeter than the day before Every day I love You more and more More and more and more… And when I go to sleep at night time It’s YOU that I’m praying for ‘Cause every day with You, Lord Is sweeter than the day before♪

(6:16 a.m.)


Thank You Lord for the desire and ability to be here with You. Singing. Learning. Wanting to know You more.


Thank You for the writings of the apostle Paul. His devotion. Obedience. Examples.


Reading Faith Brings Joy (Romans 5:1-11) again I start singing the first song from much earlier. ♪I’ve Been Redeemed…By the blood of the Lamb… Saved and sanctified I am. All my sins are washed away, I’ve been redeemed♪ Father, thank You for the various ways we are reminded of Your Truth each day.


Staying our minds and standing firmly on Your Word centers and balances us. Truly offering hope. An absolute freedom from fear.


Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Growth (Ephesians 3:14-21) calls on Your “glorious, unlimited resources” to strengthen and empower us (v. 16). Allowing Christ to make His home in our hearts as we trust in Him. Our roots will grow down into Your love and keep us strong (17). Thank You for the life and love Your presence completes in us (18-19).


Father God, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me exactly as You know is best. Remembering that You, the LORD our God are the one and only LORD (Mark 12:29). I want to love You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (vs. 30-31). Do all You must Dear Lord.


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(302 words ~ 7:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment