Tuesday, April 30, 2024

singing hope

 Tuesday, April 30, 2024 (4:41 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for singing hope to me this morning. Beginning with ♪From the impossible We’ll see a miracle God, we believe God, we Believe For It


Thank You for Your Word of Truth, hope and promises. Turning to Jeremiah, I read his warning to the people of Judah. And his prayer to You.


“O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by Your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for You!” (32:17).


Jeremiah goes on. Listing Your people’s sins, bad choices and failures. Thank You that he tells also of Your unfailing love, wisdom, great and mighty miracles. Thank You even more for Your message.


“I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?” (V. 27).


Thank You that this Truth, this promise of hope is reiterated in the Gospels. “For nothing is impossible with God” (Luke 1:37).


“Jesus looked at them [the disciples] intently and said, ‘Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God” (Mark 10:27).


Lord God, we want to believe as You would haves us believe. Have faith. Trust. Hope. Depend. With no doubt in our hearts. Forgive. As Jesus told his disciples in Mark 11:22-25.


Yes. Father I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your work in each of us. Changing us from the inside out. Keep singing hope to us.


Hello, My Name Is regret… defeat… Hello, my name is child of the One true King! I’ve been saved, I’ve been changed, I have been set free Amazing grace is the song I sing♪


Yes Father. ♪Nothing, nothing Absolutely nothing Nothing is too difficult for Thee (Ah Lord God)♪ Thank You that You are our One, True God.

(6:14 a.m.)


Again I hear Your hope in secular music as well. Listening to the words just the other day I immediately thought of Revelation 3:20. ♪SomeOne’s knockin’ at the door SomeBody’s ringin’ the bell… Do me a favor Open the door and Let HIM In♪ Yes! I want to let You in to all that we are facing.


Reading The Message to the Church in Laodicea I am again reminded of Your call that we be either hot or cold, not lukewarm (vs. 15-16). You know all that we do. Correct and discipline us Lord. That we will truly “be diligent and turn from (y)our indifference” (19). Fully opening the door and letting You in (20).


We love, need, trust and want You. Work in, with, by, through and for us. Using us exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(457 words ~ 6:31 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment