Sunday, April 14, 2024

changed perspectives

 Sunday, April 14, 2024 (5:40 a.m.)

Holy God,


I love You. Thank You.

(6:04 a.m.)


You know my thoughts. Feelings. Fear. And faith. In You I am free to be the me You created me to be. Thank You Father.


“Genuinely curious and respectful”


“Balance of thought”


“God’s got this”


“Journey of Divine timing”


“When music stops, everything stops”

(9:40 a.m.)

(11:04 a.m.)

And I’m back again.


Father God, thank You. There’s a LOT going on this morning. People. Places. Things. Little of which we have control over. Thank You that You do!


The Book of Psalms. A treasure trove of honest emotion. How blessed we are to have these five books [how have I never before known this?] collected into one. Thank You Lord.

(12:01 p.m.)


All the thoughts. And hopes. Wonders and fears turn to thanks and praise when we consider who and all You are. Focusing on You and everything You do changes our perspectives. Thank You Father.


Searching “loving and thanking God” earlier is what took me over to Psalms.


(1:40 p.m.)

107:21 to be exact.


International Children’s Bible. “Let them [the people of Israel] give thanks to the Lord for His love and for the miracles He does for people.” 


Yes! Awesome/marvelous/wondrous deeds. Wonderful/great works. Amazing things.


Like indoor plumbing. Yes Father. When all is said and done today, I am still thanking You for the creature comforts You’ve provided us. Warm, dry home. Easy access to Your Word. Changed perspectives. And indoor plumbing.


Reading more about the psalms. Some written almost 1500 years before Jesus. I am grateful for Your followers. Those willing to share their innermost struggles. That I would be able to relate to the cries of their hearts all these millennia after the fact.


Use me Dearest Lord. As only You know is best. Loving, needing, trusting and wanting You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(330 words ~ 2:19 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment