Friday, April 12, 2024

contemplative

 Thursday, April 11, 2024 (5:54 a.m.)


Slow to start. Where to even begin? Adore. Confess. Thank. Supplicate [ask, pray, request, suggest].


Yeah. That’s what I’ll do. I’ll suggest things to You. Please note, my lighthearted sarcasm. But first? I’ll sit. Ramble. Resist.


♪O God, Our God how excellent is Your name in all the earth♪ (Psalm 8:1)

James 1:19

1 2 Timothy 1:7


Reluctant. Resistant. Reticent.

(7:09 a.m.)


So many thoughts and feelings. Subdued comes to mind. Contemplative. Yep. That’s the one.


Thank You God. For this time to sit. Consider. Thank. Think. Not judge.


Don’t Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder)… I can hear so much in your sighs And I can see so much in your eyes There are words we both could say But don’t talk… Close your eyes and be still Don’t talk, take My hand and let Me hear your heartbeat Listen, listen, listen♪


I hear these lyrics coming directly to me from You! Close my eyes. Don’t talk. Listen. “Be still and know” that You are God (Psalm 46:10).


Thank You Father. Live in, with, by, through and for me this day. The one You have made (Psalm 118:24a). That I will truly rejoice and be glad (v. 24b). Albeit quietly. Reflectively. Internally. Contemplatively.


No comments:

Post a Comment