Friday, April 12, 2024

going with the song

 Friday, April 12, 2024 (6:13 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m going with the song! ♪You’re in My Heart♪

(7:47 a.m.)

And with that came breakfast ideas. And hopes for the day.


Thank You Father. I am confessing to You what I’ve been dancing around for weeks. Fear of failing health. Yes Lord. Something’s going on here we haven’t yet figured out. Thank You that we have You to trust!


Mm, yes! Our faith is in You. Our hope. Yes!


♪Light in my darkness Peace for my soul You are my rescue You’ve never let go All my hope is in You All my strength is in You With every breath my soul will rest in You♪


Yes. Yes! ♪Here in my weakness Always the same Your love is my shelter Your life is my way♪ Oh look! This is NOT the song I thought it was.


My Life is in You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You… I will praise You with all of my life I will praise You with all of my strength With all of my life, with all of my strength All my hope is in You♪


Thank You. Thank You. You remind me of the importance of turning to and trusting You. Adoring. Confessing. Thanking. And supplicating. 


Turning now to Your Word. Psalm 8:1. Revised Standard VersionDivine Majesty and Human Dignity To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith [a musical instrument or tune]. A Psalm of David. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth! Thou whose glory above the heavens is chanted”


Thank You for the privilege of seeing this one verse presented in so many different ways:


Contemporary English Version(A psalm by David for the music leader.) The Wonderful Name of the Lord Our LORD and Ruler, Your name is wonderful everywhere on earth! You let Your glory be seen in the heavens above.”


Easy-to-Read VersionTo the director: With the gittith. A song of David. LORD our Lord, Your name is the most wonderful in all the earth! It brings You praise everywhere in heaven.”


EasyEnglish BibleThe music leader must use special music. This is a song that David wrote. The sky at night [footnote: When he was a young man, David was a shepherd. He was with His sheep on the hills at night. David saw the moon and the stars in the sky. He knew that God made them all] LORD, our Ruler, Your name is famous all over the world. The sky above shows how great You are.”


And this from Illustrated Bible Handbook. “Psalm 8. How awesome God is, whose greatness is shown in creation, and who stoops to care for man!”


Yes! How awesome are you! ♪You’re in my heart, You’re in my soul You’ll be my breath should I grow old, You’re my Savior You’re my best friend You’re in my soul♪


You are! Thank You. Praise You. Use me as only You know is best. Loving, trusting, needing and wanting You. Amen.

(521 words ~ 8:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment