Tuesday, April 9, 2024

peace that passes understanding

 Monday, April 8, 2024 (6:59 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. There was sleep. Waking. Thoughts. Prayers. More thinking. More praying. Thank You that Your Truth ultimately won out over the fearful imaginings in my mind.


“My God is able. My God is able. My God is able…” (Ephesians 3:20). Fear quelled. Sleep returned. Joy to follow.


I think that’s an actual experience of hope! Thank You God. I find myself smiling. Trusting that ♪I’ve Got the Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart♪


Yes Lord. ♪…down in my heart to stay And I’m so happy, so very happy I’ve got the love of Jesus in my heart♪ It is in trusting You, Your Truth, Your promises that I truly experience ♪the peace that passes understanding down in my heart♪ (Philippians 4:7).


Thank You Father. Use us as You know is best. Trusting. Believing. Knowing. Loving. Needing. Wanting. Sharing You. Yes. 

(9:55 a.m.)


Mistakes. Adjustments. Changes in plans. Met with gratitude. Joy. Smiles. Thank You Father.


Oh look. A chuckle! Yes. You change my mindset. “My God is indeed able!”


(5:07 p.m.)


New Matthew Bible. Ephesians 3:20-21. “Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think by the power that works in us, be praise in the congregation by Jesus Christ throughout all generations, world without end. Amen.”


Yes! Amen!

(236 words ~ 5:12 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment