Wednesday, April 24, 2024

permanent yet changing

 Wednesday, April 24, 2024 (6:03 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! The moon was beautiful last night! Well worth our going out to gaze upon and contemplate it. Thank You Lord.


My plan was to come before You bemoaning our combined wakings throughout the night. Thank You for taking me instead to thankfulness.


Searching “contemplate moon” I find paintings and a song with these words. Reading e-articles I am reminded that while the moon is permanent, it appears to change each day.


Lord, You are so good. ♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night [THIS is the song I was thinking of so much earlier!] But joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5) And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your Love Never Fails


Thank You Father! Following this full moon contemplation into Your Word (Isaiah 30:26) I am thrilled to read the title of this section (vs. 18-33). Blessings for the LORD’s People. Thank You Father for the blessings You provide us.


Under the Principles of Judgment Illustrated Bible Handbook describes the woes to those who reject trusting in You. “The poetic warnings [30:1-31:9] are interrupted by a great passage of promise: God will bind up the wounds He inflicts: Jerusalem will weep no more (30:19-26). Grace, not judgment, is nearest to God’s heart!”


Again I say, thank You God! “The moon will be as bright as the sun, and the sun will be seven times brighter - like the light of seven days in one! So it will be when the LORD begins to heal His people and cure the wounds He gave them” (Isaiah 30:26).


Yes Lord. As beautiful as the moon was last night in all its fullness, it will be different tonight. You won’t. ♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes♪


Thank You that with every mistake I make I get to smile ♪’Cause You make all things, work together for my good (Romans 8:28)… You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes…♪


Thank You Lord. Use us exactly as You know is best. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(347 words ~ 7:09 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment