Saturday, April 30, 2022

H.O.W.

 Saturday, April 30, 2022 (6:28 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.


Being honest, open and willing with You is allowing me to continue changing for the better. How truly I thank You Lord!


Communication skills are improving. As is the practice of lovingly speaking Your Truth (Ephesians 4:15).


Father God, I love the work You are doing in each of us. Teaching us to to “no longer be little children, tossed and carried about by all kinds of teachings that change like the wind” (v. 14a).


It IS Your Word of Truth and promises I long to practice each and every day. Growing more into the “wonderfully complex” piece of work You made me to be. Yes Lord!


“I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe. You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul” (Psalm 139:14 The Voice).


I do Dearest God! Deep within my soul!


Thank You for all You do on each of our behalf. Lovingly searching for each of us when we go astray (Matthew 18:10-14; Luke 15:3-7).


Each and every single one of the issues we face in life can be brought to You. I truly get to bask in Your Truth. Thank You Father.


As I go out into this day, I am asking [seeking, knocking Matthew 7:7] Your guiding presence. I want to experience Your grace and peace in all I encounter today. Not my will, but Thy will be done. In, with, by, through and for me.


Go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within me that I am completely encapsulated by Your love. I want very much to represent the Truth of Proverbs 31:25-31.


“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs with no fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule when she gives instructions. She carefully watches all that goes on in her household and does not have to bear the consequence of laziness.


“Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her: ‘There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!’


“Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears [fully esteems and reveres] the LORD will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she’s done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.”


Yes please, Dear Lord. Let me “promote the kind of living that reflects right teaching” (Titus 2:1a). I want to ‘live in a way that is appropriate for someone serving You… not going around speaking evil of others and not being a heavy drinker… training the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to take care of their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the Word of God’ (vs.3-4).


Do all You know is best Dearest God. I love You. I need You. I want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(534 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment