Monday, April 4, 2022

so many opportunities ~ 3/29/22

 Tuesday, March 29, 2022 (7:08 a.m.)

At Sea - cruising south to Cabo San Lucas ~ Day 3

Holy God,


Thank You. Yes. Thank You. And thank You. And thank You.


We have so many opportunities. I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to teach me to use them wisely and well.


Through the various parables Jesus told, we learn more about Your love and the use of possessions (Luke 15 and 16). How blessed we are for the privilege of being taught by Luke’s recordings of the Master Himself.


Reading the retelling of a shrewd accountant’s business dealings (Luke 16:1-13) gives me pause. And another opportunity to ask You to empower and enable me in dedicating all to You.


I confess to not sharing well. I want very much to “Learn some lessons from this crooked but clever asset manager. Realize that the purpose of money is to strengthen friendships, to provide opportunities for being generous and kind. Eventually money will be useless to you - but if you use it generously to serve others, you will be welcomed joyfully into your eternal destination” (v. 9 The Voice).


Yes Lord. Teach me to share. More. Better. Freely.


I love You. I seek Your presence with me this day. Thank You for providing us so many opportunities. Amen.

(224 words ~ 9:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment