Monday, April 4, 2022

praying instead ~ 3/30/22

 Wednesday, March 30, 2022 (Ship’s time 6:34 a.m.)

Nearing Mazatlan, MX ~ Day 4

Awesome, Holy God,


Thank You! You protected and provided again yesterday. Thank You. We are grateful.


With every opportunity to worry, I chose to pray instead. Reminding others to join in Your Truth of Philippians 4:6. Thank You God. Praise You.


♪Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like Holy Water on my skin I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really makes me wanna change♪


Teach me more about Your forgiveness being like sweet, sweet honey Dear Lord.


Quoting an online find:


using figurative language to describe how one might feel when one receives the Old Testament concept of ceremonial cleansing: refreshed, renewed, and free.


No comments:

Post a Comment