Friday, April 22, 2022

Easter Monday

 Easter Monday, April 18, 2022 (6:56 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. You bless us. And we are grateful.


Singing ♪Father [Jesus, Spirit], I adore You Lay my life before You How I love You♪ I get recharged by one of its Biblical references. Psalm 16.


Illustrated Bible Handbook describes it as beautiful. Expressing “satisfaction with personal relationship to God.” It lists You as the sole “Source of all good (1-4), the One who who assigns our place in life (5-6), and the One who guides us by His presence (7-8).”


It’s the last two verses (10-11) that bring my thoughts back to the significance of this being Easter Monday. David expressed his expectation of resurrection.


Referred to Acts 2:24-31 and 13:35-37 I am again aware of “the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever” (Psalm 16:11). Blessed Father God, I am asking You to lead and guide me this day.


Keep me ever aware of the importance of living this day for You. In You. With You. By You. Through You.


I confess to the things that distract me from Your Truth. Use me as only You know is best. Loving You, others and myself (Mark 12:30-31) as You intended. With all my heart, soul, mind and strength.


Singing. Smiling. Standing firm on Your Word. Staying my mind on Your promises. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask (Matthew 7:7) You. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. Use me. Amen.

(266 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment