Monday, April 4, 2022

Always. Often.

 Monday April 4, 2022 (9:31 a.m.)

Holy God,


THANK YOU!!! Again and again, “THANK YOU!”


You are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. Always. And I am grateful. Often. You never change. I do.


Thank You that You are perfect. Always faithful. And I often remember to come to you. Thank You God.


I’m confessing distraction to You right now Lord. So many conflicts, mistakes, disappointments and I completely allowed overwhelm to come in. Forgetting to turn to and stand firm in the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) I fell back to attempting to stay calm on my own.


Forgive me Father. Mistakes were made. And You stayed constant. Thank You. I can always count on You. And I often remember that. I’m smiling again as I recount Your faithfulness.


Hopeful contentment takes over as I read in The Voice. Ephesians 6:18. “Pray always. Pray in the Spirit. Pray about everything in every way you know how! And keeping all this in mind, pray on behalf of God’s people. Keep on praying feverishly, and be on the lookout until evil has been stayed.”


Oh yes. And yes. And yes!!!


It is Your full armor (vs. 10-17) in which I am to suit up. Thank You for Paul’s reminder that Your Word and prayer are always the best offensive weapons we have against satan and his demon armies. Always! Whether I “feel like it” or not.


Use me this day Dear Lord. In YOUR strength, not mine! I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You Lord. How dearly and deeply I thank You.


Glory be to You! Empower and enable me in representing Peter’s words (1 Peter 4:11 The Voice) to his readers. “If you’re called upon to talk, speak as though God put words in your mouth; if you’re called upon to serve others, serve as though you had the strength of God behind you. In these ways, God may be glorified in all you do through Jesus the Anointed, to whom belongs glory and power, now and forever. Amen.”


Mm, yes. Amen!

(354 words ~ 11:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment