Wednesday, April 27, 2022

joy of the Lord

 Wednesday, April 27, 2022 (6:18 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I come to You wanting to know more about Your joy being my strength (Nehemiah 8:10). Mm, yes Father. Your joy, described as “the gladness of heart that comes from knowing God, abiding in Christ, and being filled with the Holy Spirit.” Yes, please!.


Thank You that when my focus changes from the fears and cares of the world back to the Creator of all there is (Colossians 1:16) I am astounded. Oh how I thank and praise You Lord!


Thank You that You never give up on us. “For You are great and perform great miracles. You alone are God… You, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and Truth” (Psalm 86:10; 15).


How easy it is for me to lose sight of all You are. Falling back into the pattern of thinking I have to figure it all out.


When I come to You empty of my will, You fill me with Yours. Thank You. Mm. Yes. Fill me as only You know is best. Philippians 2:5-11. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me.


Thank You for every single time You take me from all the things I think I am and know back to reminding me that I am simply a branch (John 15:3). You are the Vine! I am to remain and abide in You (v. 5).


Continue Your work in me this day. Making me fully aware of what exactly IS “my” business. And all that is not.


You are so good. I want to live in Your goodness.


With all the mistakes I have made through my life (Romans 3:23) I truly rejoice in Your gracious kindness (v. 24). ♪Your forgiveness is like… Holy Water on my skin♪


Oh thank and praise You Father. Continue Your work in pruning and growing me (John 15:2-4) as only You know is best. Allow me to experience Your joy as my strength.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank and praise You. Amen.


(340 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment