Sunday, April 10, 2022

and

 Saturday, April 9, 2022 (6:33 a.m.)

Holy God.


Thank You that You are both. Holy and God. Good and gracious. Loving and kind. Mm, help me keep my thoughts on Who and all You are.


Several hours ago I was asking (Matthew 7:7) as I sang out to You to ♪Open up my eyes in wonder♪ Father, You are so perfect in all Your ways.


Looking at other words that describe “good” I am again filled with hope because of all You are. Searching for The Bible verse I want to take with me into the day, I ask You to lead me.


No sooner do I ask You than You answer. Excitedly, I’m again reading in Deuteronomy 10. A Call to Love and Obedience (10:12-11:7). Agreeing and wanting to share Your Truth with others.


This is where I once more confess to trying to live each day in my own strength and power. Father, knowing what I am called to do is vastly different than actually doing it. Getting caught in the tricks and trappings of my mind is a form of insanity at its best [or worst!].


I love You Father! I love Your call for us to love as You would have us love (Philippians 1:9-11). There is still so very much for me to learn to this end. And You are so willing to teach! Thank You Lord.


Yes! Thank and praise You.


Taking the time to read Your Word, the internal and external smiles continue growing. And musical strains build within as well.


Again ♪Open up my eyes in wonder And show me Who You are and fill me With Your heart and lead me In Your love to those around me Lead me… in Your love…♪


And then? The verse I keep forgetting! ♪I will Build My Life upon Your love It is a firm foundation I will put my trust IN YOU ALONE And I will not be shaken♪


Holy Father God, I confess to having placed my trust in our plans. In past experiences. NOT in You alone! Forgive me I pray. Too often my priorities get shifted.


Your Word that never changes speaks loud and clear. Thank You that we can rely and depend on Your Truth and promises.


Proverbs 10:24-25; 28:1; 29:25. Continue reminding me of Your presence Dearest Lord. And my need to fear You!


You are good. And holy. Kind and loving. And I ♪want to be like You-ou-ou…♪ Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Use me. Amen.

(436 words ~  8:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment