Monday, April 4, 2022

Truth. Truth. And more Truth.

Friday, April 1, 2022 (Ship's time 7:42 a.m.)

At Sea - north to Los Angeles, CA ~ Day 6


Grumpy. Foul tempered. Requesting different.


Lord God,


You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And we are blessed to know You. To be able to come to You in all things.


Thank You that You are perfect! Recognizing and deciding to bring to You my own limits and irritations is absolutely the way to go.


Reading first in Romans (11:33-36). Then back to Isaiah (40:13). I am reminded that Your mercy and comfort are offered to everyone. Thank You Lord.


Turning to You. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7). Wanting Your best for each of us. Thank You that Your answer is always Your Truth. Truth. And more Truth.


Just as I consider and attempt to squelch the bitterness I am experiencing I read more Truth (James 3:11). And at the very same I am requesting even more. As vital as Controlling the Tongue is, what about my heart? And my thoughts? They are warring within me Lord.


I am looking to You to turn all the poor quality musings I’m bringing before You into something substantial. Praises to You rather than fault findings of others.


Lord, I love You. I need You. Desperately. To right my wrong attitude. The one that is grumbly. And may I say? Angry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment