Tuesday, April 12, 2022

GRACE!

 Tuesday, April 12, 2022 (6:07 a.m.)

♪This Is Amazing Grace♪


Thank You Father. Mm. Yes. Thank You!


Sleeping well, the song became insistent just now. First introduced to my psyche hours ago I am grateful for the Truth it sings.


♪Who breaks the power of sin and darkness? Whose love is mighty and so much stronger? The King of Glory, the King above all kings♪


GRACE! That’s what I’ve been experiencing these past many days. Your grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed. Your grace that is absolutely amazing.


Not fully recognizing it as it’s been happening in and around me, how I thank You for the peace that accompanies Your grace. The transformation of my thoughts and feelings are not of my own doing.


No! It is only in the confession of my need for the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) that I am freed to trust and believe the Truth of Your Word. While I will never fully understand, I still get to trust You from the bottom of my heart (Proverbs 3:5).


Thank You that as this Holy Week progresses I continue learning more of Your sacrifice on our behalf. This morning before even opening my eyes.


♪Who shakes the whole earth with holy thunder And leaves us breathless in awe and wonder? The King of Glory, the King above all kings This is amazing Grace This is unfailing Love That You would take my place That You would bear my cross You laid down Your life That I would be set free Oh, Jesus, I sing for All that You’ve done for me♪


Father God, I am asking You to use me this day exactly as You know is best. Empowered by Your grace (2 Timothy 2:1).


♪Who brings our chaos back into order? Who makes the orphan a son and daughter? The King of Glory… Oh, Jesus, I sing for All that You’ve done for me♪


I do Jesus! I sing for all that You’ve done and are doing for me. And I ask (Matthew 7:7) that You do even more. In making me kinder. More loving. Joyful. Peaceful. Patient. Good. Gentle. Faithful. And filled with the strength of Your Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).


I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. And I thank You. Oh how deeply I thank and praise You. Amen.

(401 words ~ 7:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment