Friday, April 15, 2022

♪Jesus Messiah♪

 Good Friday, April 15, 2022 (7:00 a.m.)

Holy God,


Teach me please. More about today being considered good.


Romans 3:23-26; 5:6-11

Psalm 85:10

Hebrews 12:2


Thank You that we have Scripture verses to teach and remind us of Jesus’ sacrifice on our behalves. Thank You that even of this we get to sing.


♪He became sin, who knew no sin That we might become His righteousness He humbled Himself and carried the cross Love so amazing, love so amazing


Jesus Messiah, name above all names Blessed Redeemer, Emmanuel The rescue for sinners, the ransom from Heaven Jesus Messiah, Lord of all


♪His body the bread, His blood the wine Broken and poured out all for love The whole earth trembled, and the veil was torn Love so amazing, love so amazing, yeah♪


Yeah. Love so amazing, indeed!


Thank You for singing Your Truth to me once more. He became sin, who knew no sin that we might become Your righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21). Words and Truth I can barely even begin to comprehend.


I confess to not having an inkling to this kind of sacrificial selflessness. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus.


I’m asking to take this time together out into the day. Mindful of the cost of the cross (Isaiah 52:13-53:12). I want to honor You. As You so rightly deserve. Thank You for making this Friday truly good.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. Profoundly. Exponentially. Praise You. Amen.

(259 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment