Monday, April 4, 2022

true freedom ~ 3/31/22

 Thursday, March 31, 2022 (Ship’s time 7:16 a.m.)

Puerto Vallarta, MX ~ Day 5

Holy God,


Thank You.


I just had the thought about being comfortable in one’s own skin. Guide and direct me in Your teaching.


Galatians 6 it is. Thank You Father.


Thank You that we have Paul’s letters to read. Your Word to study. Jesus’ example to follow.


Thank You that as we read and learn, change takes place. Growth happens. Acceptance occurs.


Blessed God I ask You to do all of these in me. With, by, through and for me. Exactly as You alone know is best.


Thank You that we get to rely on You, Your Truth and teachings to show us how to live each day. Freely. Without undo regard to the thoughts and judgments of others.


Lord God I am asking You to fully teach me what it is to live a life of freedom. I trust in and depend on Your Word to be true. I want to be considerate in all I do (Philippians 4:5a). Experiencing Your peace, “which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand (v. 7b). Allowing that peace to guard my heart and mind as I live in Christ Jesus (7c).


You are good. Holy. Great. Gracious. Glorious. Perfect. Wonderful. Awesome. I am created in Your image (Genesis 1:27). And I want to live this day representing You well.


Living in You. With You. By You. Through You. And for You. Experiencing the freedom of truly being myself as You created me to be. Unapologetically. Comfortable in my own skin. Yours. Exactly as You would have me.


♪Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord… And He shall lift you up Higher and higher And He shall lift you up…♪ (James 4:10).


Humble and lift me as You know is needed. I love You. I want You. I need You. I ask You to use me. Thank You. Amen.

(329 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment