Sunday, May 1, 2022

Whole. New.

 Sunday, May 1, 2022 (7:14 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. It’s a whole new month. Mm. Whole. New. That’s us. In You. Whole and new. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.


Teach me more about being made whole and new with, by, through and for You.


(8:01 a.m.)


Searching sites that comment on the teachings of Your Word, I am again reminded of my desire to learn to love appropriately (Philippians 1:9 The Message). This month Dearest Dad, teach and empower me more in loving well.


Preparing to get started with this day, I turn to Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom (Ephesians 1:15-23 The Life Recovery Bible). Seeking the “spiritual wisdom and understanding” of which he wrote. Asking that I ‘might grow in my knowledge of You’ (v. 17).


Father God, I want my heart to be ‘flooded with light so I can understand the wonderful future You have promised to those You have called’ (18). Do all You must that I ‘will begin to understand the incredible greatness of Your power for us who believe’ (19).


This “same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated Him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms” (20). Your mighty power that truly makes us whole and new.


Father, I want to live this day as You would have me. Rejoicing. And being glad (Psalm 118:24; Philippians 4:4-7). Do all You must to this end.


I love You. I am made whole. And new. Enable me in living as such. Thank you. Praise You. Amen.

(271 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment