Saturday, October 31, 2020

build my life

 Saturday, October 31, 2020 (5:33 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


I’m here asking You once more to build my life. On Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.


Thank You that I was again able to identify the song with which I was awakened. The melody came first. I hummed along until the chorus began. ♪And I will build my life upon Your love, it is a firm foundation And I will put my trust in You alone and I will not be shaken♪


I confess to feeling quite shaken this morning Lord. Again we are faced with a series of unknowns. Pricey veterinary visits. To what end?


Yes Father. This is the year that I am learning that there is a beginning, a middle and an end to everything. I look to You to walk with us through this most likely “valley of the shadow of death” (Psalm 23:4) of our much loved pet.


Emotions waver between being held in, squashed down and explosive. I give You all of them Lord. You are our Shepherd. You know what we need far more than we do. We trust You Father.


We look to You. Long for You. Trusting You to do all You know is best. We love You. And we ask  You to lead and guide us exactly in the way You would have us go. Building our life upon Your love.


Thank You. Praise You. We love You. Amen.

(242 words ~ 6:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment