Wednesday, October 21, 2020

with all my heart

 Wednesday, October 21, 2020 (7:31 a.m.)

Holy God,


I have words I want to use more: Yes. Absolutely. Sure. Indeed. Okay. Why not? They are so much more positive than the ones usually found in my head.


Again I affirm You as the good God that You are. Thank You Father that we can come before You exactly as we are. Flawed. Broken. In need.


This morning I am seeking Your Word on healthy interdependent relationships. I remember reading of them before in The Life Recovery Bible footnotes. And here I search.


COLOSSIANS RECOVERY THEMES Healthy Relationships

The PURPOSE for this book? “To show us that Christ is the only real source of power in our life.” Amen!


PROVERBS RECOVERY THEMES Building Healthy Relationships


Footnotes for:

1 John 5:16-19

1 Corinthians 14:26-39

1 Corinthians 10:23-33, see Psalm 24:1

1 Kings 14:1-11 


Most Dear and Holy God, I read so much of what has been written about the dangers of codependent relationships. And I want all the more to practice building healthy relationships. Guide me Lord.


(9:05 a.m.)


Sitting. Reading. Asking. Hoping. And taking in another full breath. Father, once more I ask that You would lead and guide us in the way You would have us go.


Digging into Your Word I arrive again at Proverbs 3:5. Being exhorted in the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition. Father how I ask You to continue Your work in making me obedient to Your Word. Your will. Your way.


Do all You must that I will truly, ‘Lean on, trust in, and be confident in You Lord with all my heart and mind and not rely on my own insight or understanding.’


Yes Father! Do all You must. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You, ♪Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me. Melt me, mold me, fill me, use me♪ as only You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(333 words ~ 9:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment