Friday, October 9, 2020

as You know is best

Friday, October 9, 2020 (6:21 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You again. My heart is Yours. I love You. Use me today. As You know is best.


There is such peace in my very being right at this moment. The TV news still reports awful, terrible things. There are struggles and discord at so many turns. And the absolute Truth is You know all that is best.


Blessed, Holy Father God, I continue turning to You. Wanting to follow Your lead. Mm, yes God. Your lead!


How I thank You Father for even directing me to Bible verses. Letting me read of Your guidance. To remind me that You shepherded Your people out of slavery to becoming conquerors. Thank You Lord.


Today Father, I ask You to guide and direct and shepherd me on Your path of righteousness. Allow me to see You and Your Truth, Your will and Your way. Clearly.


The Israelites got to follow You by way of a cloud by day and a pillar of fire at night (Numbers 9:15-23). I can’t even imagine! Would I be willing? Or go kicking and screaming. Grousing and complaining?


Holy God I love You. I ask that I would represent Your Word of Truth today. Proverbs 4:18. The Message. “The ways of right-living people glow with light; the longer they live, the brighter they shine.”


Yeah. The longer I live, the brighter I want Your light to shine through me! Make it so Dearest Dad. Make it so!


I love You. I long to live this day in, with, by, through and for You. Do all You must. As You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(283 words ~ 9:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment