Tuesday, October 6, 2020

God cares about us

Tuesday, October 6, 2020 (5:23 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Yes. Thank You that we get to cry out to You. Thank You God that You care for and about us.


Oh yes Blessed God, thank You that with all the horrifying things going on in the world we are still called to glorify You. What a privileged opportunity. Yes Lord, access to You is our true privilege! Thank You.


Thank You for calling me out here with another song just now. A song that was readily found.


♪You have called I have come To the House of the Holy One You are God I will run into You♪ What an honor! Such a privilege!


Starting at the beginning. ♪Only You deserve The praises of the earth Words are not enough To sing of all You’re worth Oh I glorify Your name I worship You Lord in this place♪ Thank You Father that we do indeed get to worship You in this place.


Wherever we are, whatever place we are in we get to worship You because You care about us. Thank You Father. You are the Truth worth running to!


♪Thank You Holy God For Your healing blood Thank You for Your grace And Your mighty love Jesus You forgave my sins Now I freely enter in♪ Thank and praise You Father!


2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Psalm 34:17-18

Psalm 40:17

1 Peter 5:6-7

Isaiah 40:11

Psalm 23:1-3


♪Thank You for Your grace and Your mighty love♪ Mm, yes Blessed God. I experienced that grace and mighty love just yesterday. Thank You Lord.


Thank You that because ‘You instruct and teach us the way we should go’ (Psalm 32:8) I was able to push “pause” when a conversation got too far off track.


In the past Lord I have used profanity to get my frustration across. Quite often I shout out, “That’s it! I quit!” This time was different.


♪Jesus You forgave my sin Now I freely enter in♪ And I did Lord! I truly entered in to Your place of rest. I was able to completely “Be still and know” that You are God (Psalm 46:10). Without hurt or malice. You did that in me. Because You care about us. Thank You.


Isaiah 43:2. And here the music changes. ♪There was Another In the Fire Standing next to me There was another in the waters Holding back the sea♪ Oh thank You most dear and Holy God!


Thank You that there is no doubt that You care about us. You teach us to not be afraid (Isaiah 41:10, 13). To call on You. Run into You. Thank You Father.


I am asking You to guard and guide my thoughts today. Empower me in thinking, feeling, saying and doing all that will glorify You.


Truly, I long to be the woman You created me to be. A Wife of Noble Character. The one ‘clothed with strength and dignity, who laughs with no fear of the future, who’s words are wise and kindness is the rule when she gives instruction’ (Proverbs 31:25-26).


Do all that You know is necessary for ‘my children to stand and bless me and my husband to praise me’ (v. 28). Yes Father.


♪In my life Lord, Be Glorified, be glorified, In my life Lord, be glorified today♪ (Philippians 1:20). I love You Lord. And I desperately want to be all You know is best. Do all You must. Thank You. I love You. Amen.


(593 words ~ 7:25 a.m.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment