Friday, October 23, 2020

Truth. And hope.

Friday, October 23,2020 (7:13 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m looking to You for Truth. And hope. There are so very many misstatements. Misleadings. Out and out lies. You hold the Truth. Jesus, You ARE the Truth (and the way and the life - John 14:6). I look to You.


Guide me in Your Word (The Passion Translation) this morning that I will find the hope to stand firm.


Psalm 39:1-7

Proverbs 6:23; 13:14

Luke 3:5-6


Mm… I read Your Truth and find the hope I seek. Thank You Father. Thank You that You are good. In a world of such sadness, You offer the Truth and hope necessary for living freely (John 8:32). I depend on You.


Thank You that we can always come before You. Needy. Apprehensive. Unsure. And You change us right where we are. Reading Your Word, Truth pours in. Allowing us to hope.


Today Lord, I ask You to lead and guide me in whatever it is You would have me do. Let my words and actions clearly and readily reflect You. Your way, Your Truth. Your life.


I love You. I long to serve You. I ask my hope be found in Your Truth. Use me. Thank You. Amen.

(212 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment