Thursday, October 1, 2020

God knows

Thursday, October1, 2020 (5:40 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I am thanking You for Your work. You know Your plans. You know all You are doing. You know… Yes! Holy God, You know. Thank You.


Thank You for leading us. Guiding us. Loving us. Thank You that we can turn to Your Word and find comfort. Solace. Hope. Truth. Thank You God that You know!


You know all. All Your plans. All that is best. All that is to come. Thank You that You are here willing to prepare us to receive Your best for each of us.


Cue the music from the other day ♪I’m holding on to hope♪ and now color me confused. I really thought I was singing ♪You Make Me Brave♪ only to find it is really ♪Anchor♪ Thank You Lord for again leading and guiding and directing and correcting.


Mm, yes Lord. You truly direct and correct!


Psalm 68:19-23

2 Corinthians 4:7-12 (Clay Jars); 12:1-5 (Strength from Weakness)

2 Peter 2:9


As I settle in to reading and trusting Your Word, another song begins. ♪There’s Another In The Fire♪ Thank You Father. Thank You that we are never truly alone. And just when I think I’m done, here comes ♪Confidence♪ by Sanctus Real.


Father God, I ask You to go with me out into this day. Go before me. Behind me. Beside me. Beneath and above me. Completely surround and engulf me with Your presence.


Father I am asking that I will truly stand on Your Word. Accepting. Believing. Courageously following You into all You know is best for me. I look to You Blessed God, asking that You would guide me every single step of this day.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I seek You Lord. Use me in doing all You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(323 words ~ 6:50 a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment