Saturday, October 3, 2020

in every circumstance

Saturday, October 3, 2020 (5:20 a.m.)

Blessed God,


This morning I am feeling beaten. By sadness. And circumstance. As the tears form and fall I come to realize it is Your peace I am seeking. Yes please Jesus. Provide us with Your peace.


Let’s see what happens here. I confess sadness. Search Your Word. Read 2 Thessalonians 3:16. And start singing ♪Our God is greater Our God is stronger God You are higher than any other♪


And just when I think this is going nowhere the very next line brings a smile. And with it, a sense of hope. Strength. Power. Your love. And more tears.


♪Our God is Healer Awesome in Power Our God, Our God♪ Mm. Yes. Indeed.


“Now, may the Lord Himself, the Lord of peace, pour into you His peace in every circumstance and in every possible way. The Lord’s tangible presence be with you all” (2 Thessalonians 3:16 The Passion Translation).


More tears. Your tangible presence. Oh yes God please. We, as Your people, are in such need of Your tangible presence and peace!


Amplified Bible phrases the apostle Paul’s encouraging words to the Thessalonians by saying, “Now may the Lord of peace Himself grant you His peace at all times and in every way [that peace and spiritual well-being that comes to those who walk with Him, regardless of life’s circumstances]. The Lord be with you all.”


Oh Lord God! Oh, that we would walk with You through all the sad unknowns that we each are facing. You do not leave us alone in our sadness and circumstances.


Oh look! More tears accompanying another song. ♪There Is Another In The Fire Standing next to me There’s another in the water Holding back the seas And if I ever need reminding What power set me free There is a grave that holds no body And now that power lives in me♪


And now? Another translation. Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament. “Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you - peace always in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all.”


Your peace. At all times. In every way. And here, The Message. “May the Master of Peace Himself give you the gift of getting along with each other at all times, in all ways. May the Master be truly among you!”


Oh yes Dearest God! How I ask You for Your gift of getting along with each other at all times. In every circumstance.


Father, You are so good. And we are so grateful. So very grateful.


Thank You for empowering us every time we turn to You. Do all You know is best this day that we would truly live it for glorifying and enjoying You.


I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. And I ask You to do all in, with, by, through and for me that I cannot possibly do for myself. Praise You Father. I love You. Amen.

(495 words ~ 6:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment