Wednesday, October 28, 2020

changing habits

 Wednesday, October 28, 2020 (6:11 a.m.)

Holy God,


It’s another brand new day. With already so many thoughts. I bring them to You to sort and corral and build upon.


I love You God. I need You. I turn to You, depending on Your Truth and wisdom.

(7:38 a.m.)


Mm, yes Lord. I am depending on Your Truth and wisdom this day.


Waking up with the thought of changing habits, I look to You. Yes Father. I know You are my strength. How I ask that You would lead and guide me to the changes You would have me make.


Two songs continue vying for first place in this morning’s repertoire. Blending together at times, practically becoming one medley as the words interchange so freely.


♪And I will Build My Life upon Your love, it is a firm foundation And I will put my trust in You alone and I will not be shaken…♪ quickly melds with ♪Oh, I’m running to Your arms… The riches of Your love Will always be enough Nothing compares to Your embrace Light of the world Forever Reign


Father God, Your love is what I long to share this day. Fearlessly. Enthusiastically. Teach me how Dearest Lord.


Yes Father, teach me in becoming one who truly knows You to be ♪Worthy… Holy… Only… there is no one like You, there is none beside You Open up my eyes in wonder and Show me who You are and fill me with Your heart And lead me in Your love to those around me


Oh, yes Dearest God. Change my habits. Do all You must. In, with, by, through and for me that I will readily love You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength and my neighbor as myself (Mark 12:30-31).


Yes Lord. Yes! Thank You. I love You. I need You. ♪And I will build my life upon Your love… We live for You, oh, we live for You♪ Praise You Father. Amen.

(336 words ~8:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment