Monday, October 5, 2020

all things new

Monday, October 5, 2020 (6:30 a.m.)

Blessed God,


You keep giving me hope. Bible verses. Worship songs. Smiles. Peace. Thank You Father. Yes. Thank You for speaking to me in so many different ways. Like the beauty in the sky just now warranting a walk outside.


The crisp, fresh air reminding us that You make all things new. Mm, yes Lord. Thank You for making all things new (2 Corinthians 5:17; Revelation 21:5).


At 10:10 last night I was reminded of Jesus’ role as Shepherd. John 10:10 tells us, “A thief has only one thing in mind - he wants to steal, slaughter, and destroy. But I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect - life in its fullness until you overflow!” (The Passion Translation).


I look to Your Word Lord. Seeking Your Truth. Your promises. How I thank You Lord for Your willingness to change us.


Thank You for adding words to the song playing in my mind. Beginning with ♪You bring hope♪ I got nowhere in my search. As the melody built ♪light in the darkness♪ came to me. Thank You Father that ♪Great Are You Lord♪ became an easy find.


♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore Every heart that is broken Great are You, Lord♪ Oh yes Father. Yes!


♪It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise We pour out our praise… to You only♪ Mm, yes Father. To You only!


♪All the earth will shout Your praise Our hearts will cry, these bones will sing Great are You, Lord♪ Thank You God. Thank You that with the Truth of Your Word singing to me I readily receive the hope You give.


Reading The Life Recovery Bible PURPOSE for the book of John I sit up straighter as I place all of my hope in Your Truth. Written by John the apostle “To reveal Jesus as the Son of God and show that by faith in Him we can experience true love, forgiveness, and recovery.” Oh yes Father!


As You continue renewing my heart, my soul, my mind, even my strength I ask You to continue speaking and singing Your Truth to me. I long to serve and represent You well this day. Do all You know is necessary in making me new.


I love You Father. I need You. I trust You. I want You. And I thank You Blessed God. How truly and deeply I thank You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(432 words ~ 8:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment