Sunday, October 18, 2020

restorative justice

 Friday, October 16, 2020 (6:40 a.m.)

Holy God,


It’s windy. There are more fires. We love You. And I ask You to right all that is so wrong.


This morning Lord I am more keenly aware of mistakes I’ve made. Goofs. Faux pas. Errors. Blunders. And I am looking to You for forgiveness.


Yes. Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I turn to You for reconciliation. Your restorative justice. Your righteousness Dearest God. The news Paul was “most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God’s powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts Him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else! God’s way of putting people right shows up in acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: ‘The person in right standing before God by trusting Him really lives’” (Romans 1:17; Habakkuk 2:4 The Message).


I long to really live Lord! By trusting You.


Amplified Bible, Classic Edition. “For in the Gospel a righteousness which God ascribes is revealed, both springing from faith and leading to faith [disclosed through the way of faith that arouses to more faith]. As it is written, The man who through faith is just and upright shall live and shall live by faith.”


Oh Blessed God. Righteousness springing from and leading to faith. Do all You must Dearest Lord.

(10:04 a.m.)


An expected visit. And unexpected plant trimming. Here I am back with You. Reading in Romans Theme Stated; 1:16,17 (Illustrated Bible Handbook) I am reminded, “Paul has experienced the power of the gospel at work in himself and in others. He shares it then with full confidence, sure he will never be embarrassed.”


Father God I have experienced and observed Your work in myself and others. Continue clarifying and refining me Lord. Removing all that does not serve You well.


I love You. I need You. And I ask You Lord, do all You must. In, with, by, through and for me. Be glorified through You restorative justice Dearest God. Thank You. Amen.

(339 words ~ 10:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment