Sunday, March 1, 2020

Shalom

Sunday, March 1, 2020 (6:34 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Psalm 31:16
Psalm 39:13
Psalm 119:135
Proverbs 15:13
(7:54 a.m.)
Mm, yes! Blessed, Holy God.

I get to read Your Word. I get to come to You. Just as I am. Yes Lord. ♪Just as I Am, without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me♪

And in so doing I am calmed. Soothed. Cared for. Encouraged.

Father God, I love You so much. I sit. Read. Hope. Smile. Read more. Wonder. Marvel. And am amazed.

Yes, Lord. ♪Yes to Your will and to Your way… Yes, Lord, yes; I will trust You and obey. When Your Spirit speaks to me, With my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes♪

Oh yes Dear Lord! You bring songs to my heart. My soul. And mind. I sing them. Am blessed. And find myself smiling again. Thank You God.

Reading Your Word of Truth and hope, I experience a genuine sense of Your shalom. Considering the smiles You have for us, as well as the ones You give to us Lord I am so grateful!

Asking You to “Smile on me, Your servant; teach[ing] me the right way to live” (Psalm 119:135) most dear and blessed God, I turn to Aaron’s Priestly Blessing (Numbers 6:24-26). Again taking heart. Thank You Lord!

Father, I am truly blessed by getting to read of Your true shalom. The Life Recovery Bible comment, “6:24-26 The simple words of this blessing reflect God’s desire for all His people. He is the source of all blessings, grace, and peace in life; only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here.”

It is because of Your love that we become aware of and receive Your blessings, grace and peace; hoping to experience the fullness of life that is described. Thank You Father!

The above mentioned blessing “seems to build to its final word - peace (shalom). The Hebrew word for peace means much more than an absence of conflict. It implies a complete sense of well-being, health, and contentment. God offers this to anyone who is willing to follow Him and especially to those whose lives have been bruised and broken.”

Oh most Blessed God, You offer us such hope! Such shalom! Thank You.

I want so much to live this day in Your tender care. Your true shalom.

I love You. I long to serve You. Continuing in my quest of learning to smile instead of sulk these remaining days of Lent.

Thank You for Your guidance. Your leadership. Your blessings. Your love. And Your shalom. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(456 words ~ 9:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment